Newsletter News.

Updates:

First I’d like to thank the readers who made suggestions regarding improvements I can make to the newsletter.

Since some of you seem to have difficulty with attachments, I’m going to send a simple letter next month and you can let me know how that format works for you.  Some of you suggested that I make sure to include buy links for my books in the newsletter.  Great suggestion!  That’s an inclusion I’m happy to make.  I’ll be adding a page to my site that will contain excepts and the occasional free read – not all erotica, some straight fiction – short stories.  Be patient…I’m getting to it!  One reader also suggested a couple of topics for my blog – asking where I get my ideas and how I name my characters – I definitely plan to use those prompts for future posts.  You may have noticed I’ve removed the Newsletter Archive since it struck me as redundant.

I encourage you to sign up for my newsletter – take advantage of the freebies I offer to newsletter subscribers!

***Most important:  I have so many unconfirmed email addresses in my queue – it makes me really sad.  I can’t access your email addresses unless you confirm and I must delete them every month.  If you sign up for my newsletter, please watch for an email asking you to confirm your subscription.  It might end up in your Spam folder.  You must confirm and return the email in order for me to access your address and add you to my list.***

The following video had me ROTFLMAO – you see…this is me and my problems with ATT!

The Daily Show With Jon Stewart Mon – Thurs 11p / 10c
Verizon iPhone Announcement
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full Episodes Political Humor & Satire Blog The Daily Show on Facebook
This entry was posted in book bloggers, book reviews, Books, Contests, erotica, nature, popular culture, romance, Romance/Suspense, science fiction, True Love, writing and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Newsletter News.

1. amber skyze says:

LMAO, that was great. I’ve never had AT&T. I guess I’m glad. LOL

2. Mia Watts says:

OMG that’s hilarious! I actually have AT&T but not an iPhone. My friends with iPhones drop me all the time. DRIVES ME NUTS!

3. I’m relieved, my friend’s iPhone drops out continually at the exact moment she is saying the one thing I can’t wait to hear! lol

4. I don’t have an I-Phone, but my son, one daughter and I are on an ATT family plan. My son and I have android phones – it doesn’t matter – our calls are constantly dropped – usually at the penultimate moment – just when someone is about to say why they called. Even my daughter, who has an el-cheapo phone complains that her calls are dropped constantly. Getting rid of it ASAP!

5. sandracox says:

No newsletter for Sandra:( I’ll check spam

6. Stephanie says:

I have had an I phone for years all ATT and the only place I couldn’t get service on it was Cape Cod.

7. Steph – I have dropped calls and failed calls constantly!!! Or my phone shuts itself off for no reason. Two of my three kids are on the family plan and the same thing happens to them. We don’t have Iphones, but we have android something-somethings.

8. I can’t watch it because of where I live….Too bad…

9. Savannah, the video or the show?

10. Charlie says:

LOL! I love JS and hate the company that shall not be named. I have verizon and and can’t wait to get me a shiney new i-product! Woot!

11. Ciara Knight says:

I so AGREE with this. If my hubby’s company didn’t pay the bill I’d be with Verizon. Thanks for sharing this!

12. Me too, Charlie! Me too!

I’m stuck with ATT for another few days, Ciara, dang it!