STILL FREE, DONE EDITING!

Incorporeal is still free for your Kindle – through February 18th.

I’ve completed edits for In the Flesh and I hope the book will be available very very soon.

In other news, the rights to three books have reverted to me -

Beauty and the Feast

Daughters of Persephone, Book One Exile, Book Two Return

Daughters of Persephone, Book Three Reborn, Book Four Red Demon

I’m happy about this new challenge.  I’ll be working on re-writes and covers.

While I’m working, I can’t seem to stop this song from playing in my head:

I Will Always Love You, written by Dolly Parton, and performed by Whitney Houston in The Bodyguard.  This scene is so haunting in retrospect.

This entry was posted in Books, Contemporary Romance, erotica, Holidays, popular culture, romance, Romance/Suspense, True Love, writing and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to STILL FREE, DONE EDITING!

1. Penny says:

Jumping up and down! So glad you got your rights back! Yippee!

Congrats on getting the rights back to more books! Can’t wait to read In the Flesh. :0)

3. Totally agree about the Whitney song.. I went roller skating with the kids last Sunday and they played it.. So sad… And brought back so many childhood memories!

Great news about getting your rights back! These wonderful books so deserve a relaunch.
    Best wishes to you.

Also, I approve of the title in all caps. :^)

Awesome about your rights! I love Beauty and the Feast. That is the first book of yours I read. And you know what? I’ve had that song stuck in my head too – for days.

7. Oh, thank you Casey. Beauty and the Feast was how Penny and I got to know each other! Yes, I still have that song stuck in my head.

8. Yes, ma’am, Penny!

9. Hi Linda, thanks for stopping by. Yeah, I am really remembering how much I loved her music. Even when it was first released, this song gave me chills. At least Whitney’s version.

10. Thanks, Amber and thanks for the hops, Penny!

Woo Hoo on getting your rights back.
    That song is riveting.