Still FREE, Still editing.

When I edit… I edit.  There’s no stopping.  I actually picked up supper tonight.  Don’t usually do that.  Plus Jake and I went for a two hour hike late this afternoon – until after sunset.  It was sweet!  And he’s being a lovely boy these days – really, I swear!  Didn’t even snap at that vicious Teacup Chihuahua, Zini, when Zini attacked his toes.  God almighty that little Zini is nasty.

The Artist and Is It Spicy? are FREE on Amazon through the 18th.  Did I say FREE?  Hmmm.  Did I mention the books are FREE?  The truth is I write to be read so please, go read!  Should I remind you once more that the books are FREE?  :)

I know I’ve scheduled my other free days too, just can’t remember the exact dates at this moment, aside from Incorporeal – Valentine’s Day, of course.  I’m also hoping for a quick release of In the Flesh.  Another round of edits to go.

Oh and I can’t miss The Big Bang Theory and Person of Interest.

And then it’s on to a serious topic.  Red Bull.

This entry was posted in book reviews, Books, Contemporary Romance, Contests, erotica, Food, Holidays, nature, popular culture, romance, Romance/Suspense, science fiction, writing and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Still FREE, Still editing.

Read Is It Spicy yesterday. Quick, funny story. I don’t think I’ll get “Is It Spicy?” out of my head. ;)

I like the Amazon widget you added on the side bar….good stuff!

Good luck with edits! Give Jake a big kiss from me.

Oh, I forgot…..Clint Eastwood and his beardly excellence are on my blog today.

4. Stephanie says:

YOU added a widget???? The reason I couldn’t find Is It Spicy before is that the “Rachel” is missing. A Ha!

Got it now! Thanks!

5. No you might need to say it again…LOL…It won’t let me get the book on amazon because I don’t have a Kindle..Booo

6. Savannah – LOL! I have to borrow hubby’s kindle myself.

7. Yes, Stephanie, I added a widget – with help. I am not a widget adder.

8. Oh Penny – I love Clint’s gravelly voice! Glad you like the widget! Oh yes, kissed Jake – he did some very intelligent things yesterday – things that involved planning and strategy!

9. Thanks, Amber! Yes, go eat Thai food!

That widget is totally cool. Do you use wordpress.org? Have fun with the edits.

I saw an ad in Cat Fancy of a dog that was the spitting image of Jake. What’s he doing in a cat’s magazine anyway:)

I saw an ad in Cat Fancy of a dog that was the spitting image of Jake. What’s he doing in a cat’s magazine anyway? grin

13. Sandra – too funny! He does like his cats.