Sisterhood of the World Blogger’s Award.

I’m doing this for my wonderful friend, Casey Wyatt, author of Mystic Ink, a blast of a paranormal romance and a new book – The Undead Space Initiative – a sci fi paranormal with many unique twists and turns.

She picked me and since I hold Casey in very high esteem I will do whatever she asks of me, within reason.

I’m supposed to mention 7 things about myself.

1.  I’m not fond of talking about myself.

2.  I never read a romance novel, aside from Jane Eyre, Wuthering Heights and Pride and Prejudice until 2007.  None of which I consider traditional romance novels.  Does Nancy Drew count?

3.  My mother has always said about me – “You like animals better than people.”  Guilty as charged.  She also cursed me when I was a teenager – “May you have a daughter just like you!”  Got one, Mom!

4.  I am a nerd through and through.  I relate to the characters on The Big Bang Theory.  Go watch one of my favorite scenes!  http://youtu.be/mlhHTdDqoBc

5.  As an extreme nerd I prefer DC comics and I have a large Silver Age comic book collection to prove it with a few Golden Agers thrown in for good measure.  Poor Superboy…

6.  I understand Astronomy (not talking about astrology) and Geometry and I grasp Physics, but can’t do Algebra to save my life.

7.  When stressed I stop eating. In order to relieve stress I cook and bake.  Then I freeze everything I’ve made.

I’m not sending this to anyone else because everyone I might send it to has already been hit up!

And that’s all she wrote!

This entry was posted in book bloggers, Books, Food, humor, popular culture, romance, science fiction, Slightly Off Topic, writing and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Sisterhood of the World Blogger’s Award.

I always enjoyed the Nancy Drew books. My mom cursed me with the same words. I refused to say it to my one daughter who caused me tons of stress.

I can’t eat when stressed and BBT is one of the best shows on. :)

When stressed I eat
    I have a telescope in the back garden
    I love comics
    I watched Big Bang Theory last night (the one with match off with PMS and …. you know the one)
    I dislike animals and humans in equal measure – strike 1
    These, Jane Eyre, Wuthering Heights and Pride and Prejudice are all on my book shelves and I have read them and enjoyed them !!!!

OMFreakingG I’m almost a sister what the ……..
    I never talk about myself, to busy talking at others

3. Dear Algebra, Stop asking us to find your X. She’s not coming back. And, we don’t know Y either.

you see, this is why I’ll never be a sister:

“Dear Algebra, Stop asking us to find your X. She’s not coming back. And, we don’t know Y either.”

To sharp for me!

5. congrats on the award. Always wonderful to find out a little more about you. BTW love TBBT…They are so freaking funny..

6. Hi Savannah. Thanks! I don’t know how anyone can dislike TBBT!

7. No, Tom, not so. You are an official sister!

8. Agreed, Steph. Algebra is one of those classes I’ve never actually used in real life except to solve proportions. I’ve applied physics, astronomy is interesting in terms of how long it takes to travel through time/space in addition to how far things are from our puny planet. Geometry matters in baseball.

9. Pinky sisters, Tom! For sure! :P

10. Amber, you and me- cursed.

11. Kitt Crescendo says:

You aren’t alone in your love of “Big Bang Theory”. I absolutely love any time Penny and Sheldon sing Soft Kitty. As for Nancy Drew…she and those Hardy Boys kept me busy reading through fourth and fifth grade! Thank you for sharing.

Oops, I was going to send you the Liebster Award, heading back to delete your name:)

13. Hi Sandra! LOL! I’ve already been awarded the Liebster Award, but thanks anyway!

14. Oh, Kitt, me too! Penny and Sheldon have such a lovely sort of sibling relationship! I wish my kids liked Nancy Drew, but no – The Saddle Club.

Ohmigosh Julia! I don’t know how I missed this post! Sorry I am so late to this party! Thank you for playing along! And I’m sorry to hear about your ASS day (I read that post and ducked/covered).