I’m doing this for my wonderful friend, Casey Wyatt, author of Mystic Ink, a blast of a paranormal romance and a new book – The Undead Space Initiative – a sci fi paranormal with many unique twists and turns.
She picked me and since I hold Casey in very high esteem I will do whatever she asks of me, within reason.
I’m supposed to mention 7 things about myself.
1. I’m not fond of talking about myself.
2. I never read a romance novel, aside from Jane Eyre, Wuthering Heights and Pride and Prejudice until 2007. None of which I consider traditional romance novels. Does Nancy Drew count?
3. My mother has always said about me – “You like animals better than people.” Guilty as charged. She also cursed me when I was a teenager – “May you have a daughter just like you!” Got one, Mom!
4. I am a nerd through and through. I relate to the characters on The Big Bang Theory. Go watch one of my favorite scenes! http://youtu.be/mlhHTdDqoBc
5. As an extreme nerd I prefer DC comics and I have a large Silver Age comic book collection to prove it with a few Golden Agers thrown in for good measure. Poor Superboy…
6. I understand Astronomy (not talking about astrology) and Geometry and I grasp Physics, but can’t do Algebra to save my life.
7. When stressed I stop eating. In order to relieve stress I cook and bake. Then I freeze everything I’ve made.
I’m not sending this to anyone else because everyone I might send it to has already been hit up!
And that’s all she wrote!