A Secret Project… Revealed!

Jaye Manus and I decided to experiment.  I have three books out in The Soul Series – Incorporeal, In the Flesh and Stay.  We wondered if it would be possible to combine the three books into one volume, you know, like the big pubs do.

Three in one, I like it, says I!

So we worked hard, well, Jaye worked really hard.  She nearly killed herself on this project- read about her trials and tribulations here- while I read text until my eyes crossed.

Not only is the result stunning, beautiful, to die for, the compilation includes some previously unpublished bonus material, (written by me, of course), and I’ve left the door open.  Who knows what dreams may come?

So… Thank you, Jaye.

Introducing The Soul Series, Special Edition.

This entry was posted in book bloggers, Books, Contemporary Romance, popular culture, romance, Romance/Suspense, science fiction, True Love, writing and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to A Secret Project… Revealed!

Hey, congratulations ladies. So, you weren’t sneaking out for a fag then….

The cover is amazing. I’m sure the newly added story will be too. :) Congrats

It looks fantastic! I’m going to post it on some threads right now…congrats to you and Jaye.

4. Jaye did a wonderful job. The cover is amazing. Congratulations to both of you.

It was fun, Julia. I’m proud of the way this project came together. Just like the big pubs? Hell, girl, better than what the big pubs do!

This was a great idea!

7. Thanks, Kat. I think this is a great idea – and that applies to all of us.

8. You’re right, Jaye… waaaaay better! Thanks so much!

9. Thanks, Stephanie. The cover is actually a co-creation by myself and Lex over at Winterheart Designs. She’s great.

10. Thanks, Pens! You rock!

11. I’ll tell you Tom, right about now I wouldn’t mind a cigarette!

Beautiful! Congratulations and best wishes!!!

13. The cover looks fantastic…I’m so thrilled there is so much cool stuff going on…

14. Thanks, Savannah! Give yourself a pat on the back too – with all your new endeavors!

15. sandra cox says:

Congratulations, Julia. Very cool.

16. Outstanding! I really need to give these a try.