I’m glad it’s Friday.

I have four days to work on re-writes!  In the meantime, author Eden Baylee (Exciting, Exotic, Extremely Erotic) has interviewed me – this is the all girl month on her blog.

Here you go, all you lovely readers – I told her yesterday she makes me sound cool when what I really am is a dork.

Taaa-daaaa!  Check it out right here– Inside the Mind of Julia Rachel Barrett.

In the meantime, here are a few pics from my Wales trip.

Entrance to Bronze Age Fortress, North Wales, Town of Giants

Celtic Sea from the Llyn Penninsula

King’s Chamber, Conwy Castle

This entry was posted in book bloggers, Books, Contemporary Romance, erotica, popular culture, romance, Slightly Off Topic, True Love, writing and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to I’m glad it’s Friday.

Lovely pics…now I’ll head over and check out your interview. :)

Awesome pictures and interview Julia! And I say – Dorks of the Universe – Unite!! :)

3. Kitt Crescendo says:

I LOVE the pics from your Wales trip! I’ve always wanted to go there.

4. SO jealous of your Wales trip, dying to go there, love the pics. Thanks for sharing, congrats on the cool interview! and good luck with your re-writes :)

5. Blue – Wales was amazing! I could live there so easily. And thanks for reading the interview.

6. Thanks, Kitt – Wales is the most magical, mystical, ‘elvish’ place I’ve been, even more so than the Scottish Highlands – which I thought were the most magical place in the world.

7. Thanks, Casey! Yeah, total dorks! I’m a Mr. Spock fan – the original!

8. I know the feeling..Yay for Friday…Going over to show ya some interview love..

9. Thanks, Savannah! Much appreciated!

10. That King’s Chamber doesn’t look tooooo luxurious. Steph

11. Yeah, Steph, kind of caved in. But the castle, as a whole, is the best preserved castle in Europe.

Nice interview, Julia! I am having a wicked rotten day. I’m going to read Amber’s new book to cheer me up.

Ooh, ooh, the pics are gorgeous!!! More!

Stop whining about your butt. I’ve walked behind you Missy and I can assure you, no offence Oscar, but you have a great BUTT, really

15. Thanks, Penny. Hope the book does the trick. :)

16. All right, maybe Sunday, Anny!

17. But Tom, I must whine! My butt is the bane of my existence! ;)

18. I really liked the photos, especially the bronze age fortress. I want to have a fortress, someday.

19. Ah Brian – you would have appreciated the entire hilltop. The last scramble was marvelous and the views… incredible. I would have put a fortress there too.