Change is good.
It’s time for a change.
Have I mentioned… change?
As Bob Dylan (Robert Zimmerman) says: The times they are a-changin’.
Well, time to revamp the old blog, be a little more structured, a little less free form.
Here’s what I’m thinking~
1. Monday Morning Updates – news, links, books I’m reading, movies I’ve seen, interesting weekend activities, plans for the coming week. Might be a discussion about science fiction, fantasy, my latest Indie Writer discovery or an old favorite.
2. Tuesday Treats – some kind of deliciousness. Could be pics of food, a recipe or two, a health tip, maybe even a restaurant review. (Snark-Snark.)
3. Wicked Wednesday – a suggestive or sensual scene from one of my books or one of your books. Maybe from one of my works in progress. Or I might just quote my sexy husband because he comes up with some doozies.
4. Thursdays with Jake – hiking with my Jakie-boy. Birds, balloons, assorted wildlife and crazy tourist sightings.
5. Fun Friday – anything goes. Friday will be my free-for-all.
In the meantime I’ll be helping out with calving in Montana – feeding orphaned babies, tagging, chasing mama cows, getting chased by mama cows, pulling babies out– hopefully that’s the worst I’ll have to do.
This is me 2 years ago feeding a baby in sub-zero temps – wearing layer upon layer upon layer.
On April 6th I’m hosting Indie Writer A.D. Starrling and I have a few projects in the works with J.W. Manus re: Why Science Fiction is the coolest genre ever.