Holy Shite!

How long must I wait???

Orphan black 1

The second season of Orphan Black (on BBC America) won’t premier until Spring 2014.  Shite!  Shite!  Shite!

Vikings

Vikings, second season, 2014.  Fy faen!

Game of Thrones

Game of Thrones, fourth season, 2014.  Godsdamn!

True Blood can bite me.  It sucks!

the walking dead

The Walking Dead, fourth season, October 2013 – will watch one or two episodes to see if it’s worth my time.  Ya had to kill off Shane, didn’t ya?

downton abbey

Downton Abby premiers January 5, 2014.  Oh my dear darling, yes!

Big Bang Theory

Person of Interest

In the meantime I’ll have to make do with Big Bang Theory and Person of Interest.  Looking forward to September.

the sharons

You know… the writing for the small screen is so much more creative and interesting than writing for the big screen right now.  Orphan Black may be the best series… ever.  My passionate love for Sara Manning and her sistras rivals my love for the Sharons on BSG.

Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Holy Shite!

1. Roberta says:

We have one show in common: Person of Interest. Love that show and cast. Especially now that Burn Notice is such a dud! Why don’t you care for Castle?

2. Uh, hmmm. I think it’s because I can only picture him on Firefly. Other than that, just never got into it. But I know Castle has legions of fans, Roberta.

3. I remember waiting with great anticipation the coming of the new TV season as a child. I never understood why it aligned with the school year.

4. There’s something about “having to wait” for these favorites.
    My only die-hard continuing addiction is NCIS (the original, not the L.A. version). Just when my husband finally got hooked (we make bets about the outcome at the half-way point of each episode) they left us hanging for the season.
    5 months until we get back to the new ones.
    Sigh. Guess we’ll just have to tough it out somehow…

5. Marylin – just watched the last episode, Season One, Orphan Black. Oh. My. God. Best television I have ever ever ever seen. And I love NCIS, the original.

6. Steph – television is so much better now! Even my utmost disappointment, True Blood, has its virtues. ;)

7. yoshi says:

Oh I get it. You’re back to blogging because you have all that time on your hands now that your fave TV shows are on hiatus. 2014 is shaping up to be a very busy year for you.

8. Yes, Yoshi. Sad but true….

9. Maybe something new will catch your eye. Like…Sleepy Hollow.

10. No Marie. I am ruined for all other shows for the time being. Orphan Black is just that good.

I can’t wait for Downton Abbey! January where are you?

All the good shows are in 2014…though I am looking forward to Big Bang and Person of Interest.

13. I know, Amber. That’s my plan as well. :)

14. No kidding, Kat! Cannot wait!

My favorites (via Netflix as we don’t do cable) Midsomer Murders, Doc Martin, Lewis, Longmire. Sigh. Have nearly run through the entire lot. So sad. :-(

16. Oooh, I like Longmire, Anny. Thanks for reminding me, I’m a couple weeks behind!

Big Bang and PIP Yay!!!!!!!!

I think I’m back but I probably wasn’t missed /;]

Okay, so I got the first episode of Orphan Black from Amazon. DD1 and I watched it last night on my computer. Afterward she looks at me wide-eyed and sez, “Mom, I get BBC America! We can watch it at my house!” We’re hooked.

19. Oh Jaye, you are totally like me! I’m watching it for the fourth time- from the beginning. I never do that!

20. Are you kidding me, Tom??? I missed the shite out of you! Now get on with it – watch Orphan Black. Jaye says so.