Pardon my absence…

I do have lots to tell but my father has experienced¬†a late complication from last year’s open heart surgery. Hopefully nothing life-threatening. In any case Oscar and I are heading up to Oregon for a quick visit with the folks.

This is kind of last minute so I have lots to do before Thursday. I’ll be back to posting on Monday. Maybe Sunday if I have the energy. I hope you’re all getting your feeds now! Love, Julia

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Pardon my absence…

Be thinking about ya, hon.

2. Thanks, Sandra. Be thinking of you and your family too.

3. Safe trip – and hope your dad’s okay.

Thoughts and prayers to you and your dad. Hugs

5. Roberta says:

Sending prayers for you both. Take care.

6. Oh dear. I hope your dad’s going to be all right. I’ll be sending good vibes his way. Have a safe trip.

Best wishes for you and yours, Julia. Have a safe trip.

8. Thanks Jaye and Juli and Roberta and Amber. We appreciate your thoughts, prayers and wishes.

9. Apparently I wasn’t getting them, but with you having an irregular schedule I figure you are writing. Then I got this one. So, do I need to go to a different newsletter sign up?

10. And, my original thought was that I hope your pop is okay and that you and the good doctor have safe travels.

11. Thanks, Steph. And if you got this email you’ll probably start receiving them. Installed a new feeder.

12. Diana Stevan says:

So sorry to hear about your dad’s complications with his surgery. Thinking of you and your family. Love and prayers that he’ll get well soon.

Blessings on your dad and family! Safe travels! Get some rest. Hope all is well with you!

14. Thanks Anny and Diana. Home now. Might find the energy to write a father’s day post.